Thread: NH TN75

NH TN75

Hi all I have recently purchased a New Holland TN75S but it has a few electrical issues, mainly just stuff isn't working and I guess it could have something to do with the fuses, but I don't have a operator's manual or workshop manual for it and I don't know what fuses should be where and what they do. Does anyone have any info on which fuse does what and what size they should be? Many thanks for your help in advance

Re: NH TN75

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly100 View Post
    Hi all I have recently purchased a New Holland TN75S but it has a few electrical issues, mainly just stuff isn't working and I guess it could have something to do with the fuses, but I don't have a operator's manual or workshop manual for it and I don't know what fuses should be where and what they do. Does anyone have any info on which fuse does what and what size they should be? Many thanks for your help in advance
    First thing I would do is get the battery out (good luck with that) it's located under the lower back window, clean all the terminals and leads up and make sure you have a good earth, we have 2 75s and they are a bit prone to dodgy "electrics" if they don't get a good connection,
    will dg out a manual tomorrow and see where the fuses are located I think there's 2 boxes,
    Big Vern..... Stay low Move faster

Re: NH TN75

I will have a look to see if I have a manual