Thread: Brexit - Will UK farmers be better or worse off?

Brexit - Will UK farmers be better or worse off?

My name is Anouk, I am a highschool student in Amsterdam, and grand-daughter of a Herefordshire farmer. I am working on an economics project about the impact of Brexit on UK farmers. I really need UK farmers' help to collect some basic data, to complete my project.
    Participants should be farmers from the UK. Thank you, for taking the time to help me with a very short survey. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
    All responses are anonymous.

At the end of the survey this software will ask for your e-mail, please do not fill in. Thank you.

Please click on this link:
    https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/5FGJ9HL

Re: Brexit - Will UK farmers be better or worse off?

Anouk, I have filled in your survey, so I hope you are going to summarise your results later.

Quote Originally Posted by b slicker View Post
    Anouk, I have filled in your survey, so I hope you are going to summarise your results later.
    Dear b slicker;286886,
    Thank you very much for filling in my survey. Yes, I am planing to publish the results on this forum and thank you again for filling the survey in.
    kind regards
    Anouk

Dear all,
    I want to thank you for the one's filling in the survey. If you have not, please do. From the analyze so far of the results of the survey, I concluded that a lot of you, thought that the British Farmers will be worse of, but you as Farmer will be better of. I thought that was interesting and was wondering why you will be better of and other not?
    Please fill in the survey, so I can have enough data, so the will results be representative. I will share the analyze with you on this forum.
    Anouk

Post Re: Brexit - Will UK farmers be better or worse off?

Hi, the survey has been filled by a couple of you, Thank you! In the attachment their is a quick overview of the results so far, but I don't have enough responses yet. So please fill in my survey. The survey will be closed 19-12-2017. I will then share more detailed results of the survey.
    Please click on the link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5FGJ9HL