Thread: Massey Ferguson 3095 Dynashift M reg 94-95 gearbox problems low gears only

Massey Ferguson 3095 Dynashift M reg 94-95 gearbox problems low gears only

HI, I do repairs on mainly the older tractors before the computers and electrics on the dash. I am looking for some help with a Massey 3095 Dynashift M reg, the gears work on the low gearbox only 1, 2, 3, 4, forward and reverse seem fine, the hare and tortoise don't do a thing, and the stalk lever on the left of the steering wheel with the 3 movements does nothing as well, and the lights on the dash that would normally light up with A B C OR D or tortoise or hare don't light up but if you put the clutch in they sometimes flash, is this an electrical problem or could it be the hydralic filter? It looks like it hasn't been changed for years, I have since ordered a filter but have not been back to the tractor, can you please give me some advice.

Thanks Michael

Re: Massey Ferguson 3095 Dynashift M reg 94-95 gearbox problems low gears only

Electical. i'm guessing you don't have pto, diff lock or can disengage 4wd either. look at the wiring above the guard under the rh side of the cab behind the step. search for a plug with a yellow and black wire. these may well be corroded and broken. you need a strong 12v feed here. follow that harness all the way to the front and check all the battery connections and the inline fuse near the air filter. could be other things but all this is a good place to start.