Thread: Looking for metal detecting permission in south yorkshirr

Looking for metal detecting permission in south yorkshirr

Hello people. My name is Sebastian and i would like to ask if any land owner would give me permission for metal detecting on his fields. I am single person who is looking to spend free time outside home. I have insurance from NCMD. I have one very nice farmer who never had problems with me but i have checked his fields a lot of time. Any founds i had always showed for him and he picked one roman coin as i found 2 so we shared 50/50 what i always do. Holes are always filled with soil. I post it here because this year knocked to farmers door and didn't get any permission and farmers wasn't happy with that.
    I can pay reasonable price for each entry. If anybody could give me a chance just send me private message, thanks.

Re: Looking for metal detecting permission in south yorkshirr

Quote Originally Posted by Sopo19 View Post
    Hello people. My name is Sebastian and i would like to ask if any land owner would give me permission for metal detecting on his fields. I am single person who is looking to spend free time outside home. I have insurance from NCMD. I have one very nice farmer who never had problems with me but i have checked his fields a lot of time. Any founds i had always showed for him and he picked one roman coin as i found 2 so we shared 50/50 what i always do. Holes are always filled with soil. I post it here because this year knocked to farmers door and didn't get any permission and farmers wasn't happy with that.
    I can pay reasonable price for each entry. If anybody could give me a chance just send me private message, thanks.
    As a new member the pm may not work.

That's bad news, but anybody welcome to leave reply here

Anybody interested can reply here then.