Thread: Kinetica Energy

An Gof

Kinetica Energy

Anybody had any dealings with or know about Kinetica Energy?

I am, by nature, suspicious of unsolicited calls

pembsarable

Re: Kinetica Energy

We had the mail shot last year and looked at the website, decided not to get involved. However, there is now more information on that site and the sister company, eco2 is involved with a tidal energy project in pembrokeshire.

Scraggydog64

We were a while ago. They would not pay rental for the turbines they offered 1.5p per unit of generated energy. They quoted typical figures of (I think) £5k per annum return per 50kW wind turbine. I did some calcs and the generator would have to have had to have a generation factor of 80% to produce this level of income. (IE work flat out for 80% of the year) even where I live the wind does not blow that much. They generally have a generation factor of, at best 20%. The gent who visited our site did not have any electrical knowledge whatsoever. I was not convinced, they have no other installations in a 100 mile radius of us.

They seemed like double glazing salesmen trying to get us to sign "the agreement". I am still intrigued as to what their game plan was. There must some financial gain for then.

I spoke to friend who works for one of the big wind generation companies and he ahd not heard of them.

If you want anymore info pm me.

We have had another inquirey from Emprica Investments of a similar nature. I may put up a similar post.

Kinetica Energy

Kinetica Energy is a renewable energy company that offers a practical solution to landowners that want to best utilise their resources and take advantage of the abundance of wind in the UK. We offer an exciting opportunity for landowners to earn an additional revenue, at absolutely no expense to them. Kinetica Energy fully finances the entire process of wind turbine installation, through from the initial site assessment, planning, turbine and installation to the ongoing maintenance. Our installations reflect a localised approach to the generation of green energy and are sympathetic to the landscape and ecology with minimal visual and acoustic impact. If you wish to speak to a representative of our Company please do not hesitate to call us on 0161 608 4511.

kverneland es 80

looks like a cut and paste job

Farmer Brown

Quote Originally Posted by kverneland es 80 View Post
    looks like a cut and paste job
    ....that could have been taken from any turbine developer's website:lolk:

hillsider69

K E list the locations of say 10 sites that you have obtained planning for. I've seen so many of these companies doing this and most have not got a clue about a good site or how to do the planning so show us what you’ve done so far.
    If you want to get anywhere around here then you need to leave that sales patter in the bin, you are not a Jehovah's Witness trying to make a sale.