Hello there

I am looking to gain permission for shooting on land in or around the lanarkshire area for myself and my father, I am also more than willing to help tackle any pest issues that you may have.. whether it be crows,rats or pigeons etc..
In return for permission we are able to offer our services as highly experienced electricians for any tasks around the farm/home that you may have (within reason)

I am an FAC/SGC holder with valid SACS insurance.. shooting can be done by shotgun, Suppressed rimfire/centrefire rifle or by air rifle if required for any close range stuff around sheds etc to avoid damage or disturbance to neighbours..

Please contact me at 07870878552 or @ willross123@hotmail.com if interested

William Ross