Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 151 to 158 of 158

Thread: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

  1. #151
    Enry
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Quote Originally Posted by midwalescows View Post
    do you think that denmark farmers are going to give up there hard earned money to give to the brits!!!!!!!
    no...they will want you to match their investment....My guess is that there will be the option of full membership at a cost or teh option of staying as a supplier only. FM and ML did this and they have a mix of both, as do various supply coops - ie you can be a mamber and trade and share profits, or just trade and get no profit.

  2. #152
    midwalescows
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enry View Post
    no...they will want you to match their investment....My guess is that there will be the option of full membership at a cost or teh option of staying as a supplier only. FM and ML did this and they have a mix of both, as do various supply coops - ie you can be a mamber and trade and share profits, or just trade and get no profit.
    i think i would rather invest the money in my farm , my future and my decision.
    not be told i have to do something.
    With what's going on in europe right now do you honest think that in god know how many years time it would actually happen.....

  3. #153
    cter
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Emergency dairy meeting to discuss latest situation addressed by Adam Quinney today 4th july boden room stafford show ground st18 0bd 1.30pm.


    Above is a Text from the nfu, not sure you will find precisely the answer you are looking for there but there needs to be a clear message sent how bad this is and that will be shown best in a show of numbers , the industry may see this as a pre curser to FFA action

  4. #154
    Fir Tree
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Quote Originally Posted by midwalescows View Post
    i think i would rather invest the money in my farm , my future and my decision.
    not be told i have to do something.
    With what's going on in europe right now do you honest think that in god know how many years time it would actually happen.....

    i respect that it is your money ,farm and future
    the milk link /arla amba joining of forces looks very likely to be completed now the votes have gone through milk link members will receive the same payment as amba members abroad in due course that is part of the deal ,how good that payment will be relative to the uk price will be remains to be seen but historically it looks good.
    europe has nothing to do with it in my opion ,arla amba trades and processes of amuch large area nearly world wide.

    think carefully before leaving as you are sat on the boat waiting to sail ,if you get off you may not be allowed back on or the ticket cost may ,will probably rise much higher but it is your choice .

  5. #155
    midwalescows
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fir Tree View Post
    i respect that it is your money ,farm and future
    the milk link /arla amba joining of forces looks very likely to be completed now the votes have gone through milk link members will receive the same payment as amba members abroad in due course that is part of the deal ,how good that payment will be relative to the uk price will be remains to be seen but historically it looks good.
    europe has nothing to do with it in my opion ,arla amba trades and processes of amuch large area nearly world wide.

    think carefully before leaving as you are sat on the boat waiting to sail ,if you get off you may not be allowed back on or the ticket cost may ,will probably rise much higher but it is your choice .
    already handed in notice to arla and are joining meadow foods,we feel that strongly about it.

  6. #156
    olly
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    arla are a joke but j ovens and his cronies r worse awarding themsleves 75000 bonus recently scandalous

  7. #157
    Fergieman
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Quote Originally Posted by cter View Post
    Emergency dairy meeting to discuss latest situation addressed by Adam Quinney today 4th july boden room stafford show ground st18 0bd 1.30pm.


    Above is a Text from the nfu, not sure you will find precisely the answer you are looking for there but there needs to be a clear message sent how bad this is and that will be shown best in a show of numbers , the industry may see this as a pre curser to FFA action
    Anyone go to the meeting today?

  8. #158
    Boumatic cow
    Guest

    Re: Wiseman intend to cut by 1.7p from 1st Aug.

    Quote Originally Posted by olly View Post
    arla are a joke but j ovens and his cronies r worse awarding themsleves 75000 bonus recently scandalous
    If I was with arla I would find another 20+producers start a fund for a QC to read your contract apparently if arla can't prove they will lose money If you tear up contract they havent a leg to stand on . that's what I would be putting my efforts into instead of dumping milk ideas!,:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •