Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 6 cylinder international proj.

agrotron 150.7

Re: 6 cylinder international proj.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrotron150.7 View Post
    For the rad, personally i woulds be tempted to say keep it if its suplying plenty of cooling and working as it should-the other rad may take alot of work and still not work aswell as your current one (i think ive got it right that the other one needs repairing) In terms of modern bonnets opening fully-the claas one piviots up by the cab and opens clear, as you have said-i wouldnt worry about staying true to form and would use something diferent to the norm to keep people guessing
    +1 to the keep people guesin part

Nearly

john8210

yeah seen it cheers , looks a bit battered i think.

7810 pilot

john ,look in back of classic tractor , zetor proxima bonnet

john8210

Quote Originally Posted by 7810 pilot View Post
    john ,look in back of classic tractor , zetor proxima bonnet
    thats a possibility.

john8210

got that other back end collected today, looks like its done nowt, no wear on pedals etc and gear linkage very tight. its actually from a 2500 industrial , carries the code BS on the plate so all fast bits should be good . it has outboard drum brakes on the halfshafts for the handbrake, i was gonna swap them for norm ones but thinking about it they will probably be much stronga than the inboard wet band. the only issue i can see with it, is that the arms are stuck up , they are not seized but just wont come down, can the lift linkage come adrift inside? anyway can always swap it with one of my growing pile of spares . cant seem to post pics at the mo??? ( IVE SENT A PM TO MODS)