Thread: international 784 roof

john8210

international 784 roof

where is the best place to get IH L cab parts from, i need a new roof for a recent purchase, im sure ive seen some on a web site for about 120, and all sorts of other bits for reasonable money but i cant remember where , can anyone help. thanks john

mf165

Re: international 784 roof

I think its tractorparts.co.uk that do a galvo roof for them???

James

multi power

intatrac, always advertise lot of stuff like that

john8210

ive looked at both these web sites and it them, they hardly have anything on theres, strange cos i thought intatrac did loads. the site i remember had doors, mirrors, light stalks roof panels all sorts.

agrotron 150.7

Yea best to ring tractor parts.co uk man as not much listed on net, we got one 4 a 574 a galv yan think was about 120 iirc, as mentioned

mf165

No not the best sites. feels like a step back in time when youve to phone to order.

james

john8210

what model of nash you got?

mf165

Ive a 674, got most of my bits for that off tractorparts and that repair and maintenance services that advertise in the mags under 'International Parts'

James

mf165

Roof on mine though is 4mm sheet welded right around solid, with two pieces of inch box running cross ways. Then there is a length of very small section angle bar on each side as a guter. Sounds a right bodge but it looks well and will last 10x longer than an original roof!!!

johndeere2130

did you try a tractor breakers?
    would be much cheap than new

john8210

got hold of both afor mentioned dealers today . intatrac seems to have a lot more stuff and what i want.