Hi Ladies and Gents,*

YES…. I’m another detectorist looking to gain permission to carry out my beloved hobby on your precious land. Am I any different to any of the hundreds who have already asked? Probably not, but as they say you gotta be in it to win it, shy bairns get nowt ( northern expression – contact me for a translation..) and so on and so forth.

YES .. I am fairly new to the hobby, so am looking for land to get to know my machine ( they do take some getting used to) and hopefully find some exciting items. I love picking up old coins / buttons / artefacts and just wondering who the last person was to hold it? What were they doing when it was lost?

YES.. I do know how to dig a plug so when it goes back you would never know the ground had been disturbed.

YES.. I do hold NCMD membership and insurance.

YES… is the answer I would like to hear from you 🤣🤣

Seriously though, I know a lot of landowners are against detectorists on their land, and I really do understand. Would I want some stranger digging up my land… no ( you can have a go in my back yard if you like..*)*

But without your help this hobby will die out, all that history be lost forever, and I will have to spend my weekends shoe shopping with the wife…..!!!!!*😣

So if there are any kind souls in the North East of the UK, Durham, Sunderland, Tyneside, Teesside, Northumberland or even the borders of Scotland, please send me a message and we’ll take it from there.

Regards

Rob