Thread: NOW YOUR SOLAR PANELS CAN CLEANED DAILY - AT MINIMAL COST.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NOW YOUR SOLAR PANELS CAN CLEANED DAILY - AT MINIMAL COST.

I HAVE GOOD NEWS - CONCERNING YOUR SOLAR PANELS.

NOW - YOU CAN CLEAN YOUR SOLAR PANELS ONCE ( DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY ) - with minimal cost.

This solution will boost your electricity production to the highest levels - 365 DAYS IN A YEAR - FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 10 YEARS.

Please see www.nanotreat.co.uk for how it works, but let me try to explain it below :

This Fantastic Solution uses 2 Patented Technologies :

(1) Patented Nano-Technology Titanium Coating.

First We ( Clean, Polish and Coat ) your solar panels. This Coating will last on your solar panels for at least 10 years, up to 20 years. Making your solar panels self-cleaning and very easy to clean.

(2) Patented Water Sprinkler system.

The patented sprinklers are specifically designed for solar panels, NOT ADAPTED FOR SOLAR PANELS. The sprinklers can be made to rinse your panels ( daily, weekly or monthly ). 99% of the panel surface is always cleaned.

For almost the same cost of cleaning your solar panels every 6 months for the next few years, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLEAN YOUR PANELS AND HAVE THEM LOOKING CLEAN AND SHINY AND ABOVE ALL - HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE - EVERY DAY.

ALMOST ZERO MAINTENANCE.
    OPTIMUM PRODUCTIVITY EVERY TIME.
    YOU CAN EVEN REMOTE CONTROL IT - ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

Please visit www.nanotreat.co.uk for more information.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SOLAR PANEL MAINTENANCE SYSTEM IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

Re: NOW YOUR SOLAR PANELS CAN CLEANED DAILY - AT MINIMAL COST.

We have solar panels. They don't produce electricity, they produce hot water. If we had wanted to produce electricty we would have installed PV panels ( I assume that you know the difference) So you join this Forum and place a silly little advert to try and con some rural folk to spend some money with you. Piece of advice if I may. If you want to find a tw*t amongst farming folk, you will have to bring one with you.

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    We have solar panels. They don't produce electricity, they produce hot water. If we had wanted to produce electricty we would have installed PV panels ( I assume that you know the difference) So you join this Forum and place a silly little advert to try and con some rural folk to spend some money with you. Piece of advice if I may. If you want to find a tw*t amongst farming folk, you will have to bring one with you.

1st - Titanium is a naturally occurring metal. It is scientific knowledge that titanium is used for self-cleaning applications e.g. self-cleaning windows etc. We have been coating solar panels for a while now in the UK and we are getting very good results.

2nd - Water sprinklers have many applications including irrigation purposes in agriculture. We use water sprinklers that are specifically designed for solar panels.

When Solar PV Panels are coated, the coating forms a very thin transparent layer. It decomposes bird droppings, oil pollutants etc and it also reduces attraction of dust to the panel surface. Then the rain or air rinses them off the panel surface. But now, with the sprinkler system, you don't need to wait for the rain anymore, just rinse the panels daily, weekly or monthly with the sprinkler.

THE SPRINKLERS CAN RINSE DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY.
    MOST PEOPLE CLEAN THEIR PANELS EVERY 6 MONTHS OR 1 YEAR - REDUCING ELECTRIC PRODUCTIVITY.
    YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR SOLAR PV Panels LOOKING CLEAN DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY.
    THE CLEANING WATER CAN EVEN BE RECYCLED. ( People already recycle rain water ).
    VERY LOW RUNNING COSTS.
    ALMOST ZERO MAINTENANCE COSTS.

The Patented Coating lasts for at least 10 years, up to 20 years and was patented in the United States. The sprinkler system is also patented.

WE HAVE NOT CREATED ANYTHING NEW. WE HAVE JUST COMBINED 2 TECHNOLOGIES TO DO AN AMAZING JOB TOGETHER.

Please see our website for more information at www.NanoTreat.co.uk

WE HAVE BEEN COATING SOLAR PV PANELS IN THE UK FOR YEARS NOW - WITH REFERENCES AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED. Please see www.NanoTreat.co.uk

PLEASE SEE www.NanoTreat.co.uk for more information.

If you go www.NanoTreat.co.uk , you will see videos and pictures of "HOW WE COAT THE SOLAR PV PANELS" and "HOW THE SPRINKLERS WORK".

In fact, there is a video at the bottom of our website showing how the sprinkler system cleans "70 SOLAR PV PANELS IN 50 SECONDS".