Thread: Free vermin control and Looking for shooting permission

Free vermin control and Looking for shooting permission

Dear All,

First of all, I would like to take this chance to thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I am writing to enquire whether there is any opportunity for me to carry out pest/vermin control on your land, farm, farm buildings,your friends and your clients.

My name is Antony Benedict; I am 40 years old, married with two children and live in Bristol. I am qualified chef recently got redundant. I have been shooting for 10 years now and enjoy the hobby very much, along with the added bonus of helping the farmer/land owner by controlling pests such as crows, rooks, rabbits, hares, pigeons, fox and deer.

With this in mind, I feel that I can be of assistance to you, should you be willing to offer me permission to shoot for pests on your land, I can assure you all livestock, property, borders and boundaries will be respected and all gates will be closed that should be. I can also be your “eyes and ears” when I am on your land - I can keep a watch for any fly tipping of rubbish, people trespassing on your land, a damaged fence, blocked ditch or a broken gate, and inform you directly of any occurrences.

I have a serious outlook and respect when using guns and rifles and I believe the following points illustrate this well -

I NEVER take chances when shooting – safety of others and myself is always of the utmost importance to me, which is why I will undertake to arrange with you in advance when and where I can shoot.

I ALWAYS respect the wishes of the landowner and obey any rules or restrictions he/she may lay down.

I am a current full member of the BASC & British Deer Society, I also have shooting rights on a local farmer in Gloucestershire area and I always carry proof of shooting insurance with me whenever I go out on a shoot. I can produce it to you if required.Done my deer stalking course Level 1.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile telephone: 07727298836
    if you require any more information. Once again, many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Antony Benedict
    selwyn23578@gmail.com
    Last edited by selwyn23578; 16-07-18 at 09:47 PM.