Thread: DEALING WITH AUTHORITY

DEALING WITH AUTHORITY

This is a continuation from the other, from which i have been banned, my son has also been banned there, after a day as a member.
    i am not exoecting anybody to read my posts, but it is important to me to have a chronlogical record that you can provide.
    the vast majority of members will not have experienced the onslaught from the police that i have received since 2014, and all over a £50 charge for access.
    recently my house phone and mobile have been monitored, as has the phones of a person and his girlfriend who occassionally do some work for me.
    from what i have gathered so far they were treated as modern day slaves by a distinguished dairy farmer from holsworthy, we shall see.

Re: DEALING WITH AUTHORITY

Right then, last nights episode, there was a knock on the front room doors after 10 roughly, opened the doorand 4 cops trooped in uninvited, son came over and asked them to leave, he was led away to be spoken to somewhere out of sight. meanwhile, they spotted 2 kitchen paring knives, a battery hedggetrimmer and a pair of loppers
    within handy reach of a dangerous criminal that i clearly was, this was further reinforced by the sight of the air rifle i keep there to get the rats feeding under the bird tables. I was sat on my swivel chair by the computer, so clearly a danger to life and limb , the handcuffs were applied behind my back whilst still sitting.
    Obviously in the sumwhat restricted space a lot of jostling for the best position was ineviatable . during this my best reading glasses were trodden on and by foot carried the full weight of a struggling officer. i can now, this morning tell you they no longer favour soled boots.
    all this frezied activity gave me a turn and i slipped from their dainty grasp as i fell to the floor. the sturdy skirting board prevented my head from damaging the plaster.
    they then had a short debate on wether it was safe to remove the hancuff that had been incorrectly applied, and is still trobbing this after noon.
    whilst awaiting the arrival of the ambulance a whispered disscussion took place on how to explain how a disabled, seated 70 year old with 30% lung capicity had ended up hospitalised whilst in their custody, i finally discharged myself at 4 am, we got a taxi home at 6am at a cost of £20 .
    At least on wenesday when i was arrested and breathalised outside carphone warehouse they did not use handcuffs.
    I tell you , we pensioners with the blue badges are a menace to society.
    i was only at carphone warehouse marsh mills to return a faulty phone purchased the day before, seems skew wiff parking is dangerous in an empty car park and must be stamped down on hard

mods chucked me off tother forum again, had the men in white coats visit again, coming again tomorrow,
    all i doing is writing as it plays out, JPI keep turning me off, if i ever meet he............
    tis important to me to keep accurate record of events as they happen we a time stamp.
    i'll stay yer if mods can stick we me

spoke we ann gof, man i dealt we fer years an appealed fer help, was turned away, same we paul burrows, boss of RABI, he got real angry we i.
    he were in hurry to wring he hands over a dead carcass, as if twold help, a man the i got put into he's present position, could hardly believe it, i thought better of he, especially after all the work my wife put in supportin the organisation over the last 50 years

then there's the attonery general, a man i introduced to my contacts when he first tried to get elected to MP. too posh now to even speak to me, day before yesterday got turned away at door of constuincy office along we another young couple looking fer help

by wednesday night twill be over i hope, just hope twaddles pull together enough fer us to celebrate our Golden wedding on 24 April next year.
    she got important scan at 4.00 today an wont let me drive her in, this has really got me stirred up anger aint the word fer it

Quote Originally Posted by joe soapy View Post
    spoke we ann gof, man i dealt we fer years an appealed fer help, was turned away, same we paul burrows, boss of RABI, he got real angry we i.
    he were in hurry to wring he hands over a dead carcass, as if twold help, a man the i got put into he's present position, could hardly believe it, i thought better of he, especially after all the work my wife put in supportin the organisation over the last 50 years
    Thatís a little unfair Joe.
    If you look (assuming you can view the other place) you will see I put up a post asking forum members and the mods to cut you some slack. That post has received numerous likes.
    If resolution is hopefully to be achieved on Wednesday just keep your head down and letís hope all will be ok.
    Iíve done what I can ..... hope you get it sorted for your sake and for your family. Good luck.