Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEALING WITH AUTHORITY

DEALING WITH AUTHORITY

This is a continuation from the other, from which i have been banned, my son has also been banned there, after a day as a member.
    i am not exoecting anybody to read my posts, but it is important to me to have a chronlogical record that you can provide.
    the vast majority of members will not have experienced the onslaught from the police that i have received since 2014, and all over a £50 charge for access.
    recently my house phone and mobile have been monitored, as has the phones of a person and his girlfriend who occassionally do some work for me.
    from what i have gathered so far they were treated as modern day slaves by a distinguished dairy farmer from holsworthy, we shall see.

Re: DEALING WITH AUTHORITY

Right then, last nights episode, there was a knock on the front room doors after 10 roughly, opened the doorand 4 cops trooped in uninvited, son came over and asked them to leave, he was led away to be spoken to somewhere out of sight. meanwhile, they spotted 2 kitchen paring knives, a battery hedggetrimmer and a pair of loppers
    within handy reach of a dangerous criminal that i clearly was, this was further reinforced by the sight of the air rifle i keep there to get the rats feeding under the bird tables. I was sat on my swivel chair by the computer, so clearly a danger to life and limb , the handcuffs were applied behind my back whilst still sitting.
    Obviously in the sumwhat restricted space a lot of jostling for the best position was ineviatable . during this my best reading glasses were trodden on and by foot carried the full weight of a struggling officer. i can now, this morning tell you they no longer favour soled boots.
    all this frezied activity gave me a turn and i slipped from their dainty grasp as i fell to the floor. the sturdy skirting board prevented my head from damaging the plaster.
    they then had a short debate on wether it was safe to remove the hancuff that had been incorrectly applied, and is still trobbing this after noon.
    whilst awaiting the arrival of the ambulance a whispered disscussion took place on how to explain how a disabled, seated 70 year old with 30% lung capicity had ended up hospitalised whilst in their custody, i finally discharged myself at 4 am, we got a taxi home at 6am at a cost of £20 .
    At least on wenesday when i was arrested and breathalised outside carphone warehouse they did not use handcuffs.
    I tell you , we pensioners with the blue badges are a menace to society.
    i was only at carphone warehouse marsh mills to return a faulty phone purchased the day before, seems skew wiff parking is dangerous in an empty car park and must be stamped down on hard

mods chucked me off tother forum again, had the men in white coats visit again, coming again tomorrow,
    all i doing is writing as it plays out, JPI keep turning me off, if i ever meet he............
    tis important to me to keep accurate record of events as they happen we a time stamp.
    i'll stay yer if mods can stick we me

spoke we ann gof, man i dealt we fer years an appealed fer help, was turned away, same we paul burrows, boss of RABI, he got real angry we i.
    he were in hurry to wring he hands over a dead carcass, as if twold help, a man the i got put into he's present position, could hardly believe it, i thought better of he, especially after all the work my wife put in supportin the organisation over the last 50 years

then there's the attonery general, a man i introduced to my contacts when he first tried to get elected to MP. too posh now to even speak to me, day before yesterday got turned away at door of constuincy office along we another young couple looking fer help

by wednesday night twill be over i hope, just hope twaddles pull together enough fer us to celebrate our Golden wedding on 24 April next year.
    she got important scan at 4.00 today an wont let me drive her in, this has really got me stirred up anger aint the word fer it

Quote Originally Posted by joe soapy View Post
    spoke we ann gof, man i dealt we fer years an appealed fer help, was turned away, same we paul burrows, boss of RABI, he got real angry we i.
    he were in hurry to wring he hands over a dead carcass, as if twold help, a man the i got put into he's present position, could hardly believe it, i thought better of he, especially after all the work my wife put in supportin the organisation over the last 50 years
    Thatís a little unfair Joe.
    If you look (assuming you can view the other place) you will see I put up a post asking forum members and the mods to cut you some slack. That post has received numerous likes.
    If resolution is hopefully to be achieved on Wednesday just keep your head down and letís hope all will be ok.
    Iíve done what I can ..... hope you get it sorted for your sake and for your family. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by An Gof View Post
    Thatís a little unfair Joe.
    If you look (assuming you can view the other place) you will see I put up a post asking forum members and the mods to cut you some slack. That post has received numerous likes.
    If resolution is hopefully to be achieved on Wednesday just keep your head down and letís hope all will be ok.
    Iíve done what I can ..... hope you get it sorted for your sake and for your family. Good luck.
    well i have just completed the most grueling indepth examination of my mental state, blood test, brain scan, 4 days with 2 mental nurses, 1 day with a brain consultant and nurse.
    the end result was the conclusion that the consultant new zilch about the problem and neither did the nurshes, also i scored in the top 10% on the written an mental arithmetic tests.
    if you want a challange, count down from 100 to zero in steps of 7, also i can speak words beginning with p, except when i had to redirect in deference to the young nurse.
    i have come to the conclusion that i know probably more about the problem i is having to deal with tan any body in the UK

now, as the final stages approach, i am just beginning to tot up the costs.
    my neighbours have bet their houses on the final result, many cops have bet their pensions.
    at nearly 70, they dave mad half my expected life a misery, caused severe stress to my wife of almost 50 years,
    have caused a severe rift amonst my imediet family that may by now be irrecoverable

and so it goes on, wednesday, an interview under caution was planned , the given reason was illegal parking of my pickup at a junction. the fact that i had a copy of rule 253 of the highway code was seen as argumentive, also the fact that i owned the land my pickup stood was seen as irrelevant.
    the 3 cars actually parked illegaly were ignored.
    had trouble when i got to the cop shop, they had filled all the disabled bays and the rest of the visitors car park, i put my good foot down and would not moth untill a suitable space was cleared, that seemed to wind them a fair bit, not to worry the got a female cop they use to ferry cars for servicing, think she on £40,000 a year fer 4 daw week
    went in with my solicitor to the pre interview room, he looked grim haveing been shown a page and a half of serious charges the cops want to bring against me.
    i had a very clear idea on how i wanted the interview conducted, he violently dissagreed, so i left him shaking with rage and procedeed towards the interview room,
    on the way i got accosted by what i assumed was a cleaner lady. /big mistake, turned out to be a VIP cop, told me they would not allow me to proceed without a solicitor so i came home
    Monday was a good day though, the boss at Plymouth Land Registry sent me a letter asking if i would like to object to a change in the wording to be made to the registration of a piece of land i own, the changes were requested by my neighbours solicitor.
    the fact that this makes the house totally land locked and un usuable seems to have passed completely over their heads, paying council tax on a house worth north of £400000 is going to be very painfull after the first 6 months.
    now i have just turned away two coppers who had to tell me i could not wander round my garden after dark, if i did so i would be immediatly arrested.

this getting arrested is getting infectious, son was in Somerset today, 2 chave was sitting in car trowing chicken legg bones out the windows, a cop passed by and boy followed him in to a building where he sccosted him and suggested the cop went back out and did summit. boy was shook when was told he would be arrested fer calling em chavs, and would be only it would make him late fer dinner break
    gonna be a long night.
    yesterday my house was broken in again using the key stolen by cops when 7 of them burst in and arrested me, this culminated in me being hospitalised at 1 am,
    by 6 am i was fed up and got a taxi home, i still being treated for a problem with my foot after 2 weeks.
    Quite proud that a 70 year disabled bloke sat quietly in a swivel chair was considered so dangerous that 3 cops was needed to hold him whilst they got the cuffs on.
    They must have been pretty week though, i only weigh 70 odd K and they let me fall and knock mysely out against the wall.
    i layed stil when i come to so as not to agrevate the hand cuff they put on wrong, the pain was wus than getting kicked be a steer when belly clipping.
    whilst laying there, they stardted whispering, thying to work out what the was going to put in reports that would sound believiable, then one remembered a previous job and a the scheme that worked then, then the conversation turned to how best to stretch out the overtime, remember all this had to be carried out in whispers else the controll room would hear em.

think i finally worked out me problem, the human brain is just a computer, they come in all sorts of configurations, some have massive processing power, some have massive hard drives. the main thing that controls the speed is the RAM. people with good processors cant do exams very well, those with large hard drives find it easy even if they have tiny processors. My problem lies in the RAM, mine is small and easily filled to capacity, this leads to frustration with others who find it impossible to keep up

anybody reading joe soapy, 07********
    Last edited by 4wd; 27-09-18 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Phone Number removed

Quote Originally Posted by joe soapy View Post
    anybody reading joe soapy, 07************
    Yes Joe, I'm reading.
    Last edited by 4wd; 27-09-18 at 05:28 PM.

I too am reading.

Yes, me to, Joe.

And in Aus. too, Joe - although I do not understand what is going on and what it all means!

The stats show 657 "views", so you have an audience.

JV
    Agtronix - the home of the Weedswiper

you know with all the troubles here i have had the spare time to reflect.
    50 years ago there was a little boy , 6 years old , fust day at school, dinner time he was ready fer home, he had learnt all that thye could teach him so why should he waste his valuable time at school, after all, he could read and write his name, do his 6 times table and was pretty good at mental arithmetic .
    the following day he taught the teachers all they needed to know about farming.
    he had 10 years of totally wasted time learning nothing usefully to his future.
    At home he could have been honing his skills at the side of his father and uncle, not to forget his mother. He would have been learning to gas weld using the acetylene generator
    run on lumps of carbide, learn how to set up a baler or combine from the best in the country. Learn all there was to know about keeping a traction engine in good working fettle,
    how to set up and run a thrashing set from the man that had an act of parlement passed enabling him at 14 years old to drive a thrashing set on the road as there was nobody locally with any clue how it worked. that set consisted of steam engine, thrasher and stationery baler and traveled uphill and down dale..
    during the slack times there would be machines needing fixing or improving, maybe rebuild an engine or gearbox. those early years of school held him back for many years to come.
    This week the glitterati have been making much fun of the new Attorney General, they been running a book on how many weeks he had been practicing his speech at at party conference. Geffory is the 3rd finest public speaker i have ever had the privilege to meet. The finest was Lord Tony Pandy, the speaker of the house of commons, better known as Gough Thomas. the next one running a very close second was the Duke of Westminster, a copy of whose speech is available from SW regional HQ NFU.
    If my guess is right, Geoffrey will have sat in his study, glass of whisky in one hand, Dictaphone in the other, spoke his thoughts into the machine, his secretary will have typed them up, his wife will have smoothed out the rough edges and then Geoffrey will have tested his delivery on her once before standing before parliament. He often boasted of a phenomenal memory capacity, i believe him but never had the opportunity to test it.
    The man has no manners or people skills at all other than the little i was able to instill into him during our many hours and miles i spent with him over the last 20 odd years.
    As a rural MP he is totally useless and can barely converse with ordinary people, although he greatly impresses the glitterati whom he needs

well i got by last week with only one treat of arrest, one was for legtimatly emailing 101, mainly because they wont answer my land line or mobile.
    the spooks have been throwing hi intensity wifi at me home system, bugged both land line and mobile, they also decide who i speak to,
    last week they cut off a conversation with fish when they didnt like the way the conversation was going.
    comeing to nend of 3rd week with the spooks here, unfortunatly they naver been camping and never learnt what fun can be had when the light is left on.
    they have gone one better and taken up residence in a redundant greenhouse. still, its so much more cosy than laying on the wet ground when its raining hard'
    they have now settled into a routine, only using the better of the 2 960 lights and dont bother using the 840 much now.
    for a few days they had fun learning how to dodge the new security lights, the new ones from my favorite shop a brilliant, can give you a heart attact if not expecting them, of course the pesky things geep moving around the place,.
    think i might give the bird scarers a run tonite, especially as the marine is home for the weekend.

the craftyspooke must have somebody a bit clever working for them, they found out that new phones go on internet first when they fire yup,
    this allows a few seconds to get to the call baring menu and put in a fresh password and render them useless , cant be broken even with factory reset using fancy synbols.
    tell about stupid, i ruined 7 new phones straight out bthe box before i tumbled them. some good come of it and i nnow got about 80 new phones here at a bargain price, so if you need one let me know.
    i got 10 rugged ones coming that i know nowt about except they got dual simms and unlocked.

Its become very apparant that September 22 1918 is a very significant date in my life

the others are mostly nokia 3310 dual sims unlocked.
    the latest 3310 is interesting, its advertised as 30 day battery life, but i only getting 7 days, gets a colour screen which is nice but the bluetooth dont work.,
    gets some quite trick features hidden deep in the menues.

the other halh is really cracking up under the stress, but i loving it. the spooks are learning just how scary it can be in the countryside after datrk and mostly stay indoors now telling each other what a good job they is doing. earlier in the week i tried texting some pic, that upset em a lot and they stopped them.the sas girls especially dont like their pic took, but a brand new car is a bit of a rarity round here as are drivers that know how to reverse with any competance.
    biggest laugh so far goes to the baby copper who arrested me fer parking skewwiff [his technical term] in an empty car park.

Had 6 days with the mental nurses and an afternoon with the top consultant in derriford, who was totally clueless and should not be in a responsible job.
    Tony though was a very clever nurse and i had to walk just a little faster to keep in front, he wouldent let me inside his head at all.
    If you want to try some fun things, try counting down from 100 in steps of 7, not many can, i have only met 1 so far besides myself

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    I too am reading.
    Ha, just noticed, the shipped in nurse that operated the brain scanner was from yorkshire, kney Charles Haigue and lived withinin 10 miles of him.
    i havent seen Charles for 20 years, not even spoke on phone since then, one of the nut nurses had trained on my farm whilst in the marines

you know i had some out of the box thinking today, the ramifications are unreal.
    i could move water enormous distances using a lesson every western school child was taught and with no theoretical limit on how high,
    the possibilities are enormous and ant believe they havent been used before.
    we could even escape gravity and move men and materials into space for free i think

the mods on the other forum nmust have been hit pretty hard with thge stupid stick, they cutting my posts

i never write anything that i cant back up

Quote Originally Posted by john maddock View Post
    And in Aus. too, Joe - although I do not understand what is going on and what it all means!

The stats show 657 "views", so you have an audience.

JV
    Many thanks for interest and support, tis interesting time.
    my mobile seems very selective on who gets through, a new phone number also gets stopped quick.
    land line 01822840344 ask for john, dont say why, i usually up till 1AM

i believe i have worked out a system to provide water from any depth, heat any house and generate electricty with no ongoing running cost after instalation.
    truly the world is about to change

The idea that people who, by an accident of birth (in most cases) live in the countryside are necessarily going to know or care about wildlife is a myth. As is the idea that people who live in urban areas are ignorant and ill informed about such matters.[/QUOTE]
    You have to realise that the majority of farmers are the result of selective breeding over millennia.
    the majority of townies are the result of using " bull of the day"..
    sorry bout that, its a reply to a tread on tother place that may git moderated

joe soapyMember

Start a ConversationLocation:devon

New
    • This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Fallowfield said:
    The farmers I've encountered generally haven't betrayed any great knowledge or interest.

The idea that people who, by an accident of birth (in most cases) live in the countryside are necessarily going to know or care about wildlife is a myth. As is the idea that people who live in urban areas are ignorant and ill informed about such matters.
    You have to realise that the majority of farmers are the result of selective breeding over millennia.
    the majority of townies are the result of using " bull of the day"

joe soapyMember

Start a ConversationLocation:devon

New
    • This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Fallowfield said:
    Still using DDT then?

Shooting buzzards?
    counted 28 in one field

Leaving carcasses about?
    nope, thats why the predators are having such a devasting effect on wildlife in general

Spreading raw sewage?
    nope

Doing what you bloody well like?
    yes

Or are you farming within the rules and regulations imposed by ignorant twits?
    yes

tried to explain heating a house for free to an insulation specialist and he threw me out of his house,, ha.
    its strange watching emotion overcoming the brain, but both fun and frustrating.

Now is the time to cash in any energy investments. wind turbines and solar will be redundant shortly.
    This bit of information could make anybody acting on it rich beyond their dreams

Thank you, Joe.