Thread: Help a sentimantal fool 1981 Massey Ferguson 265 2wd

Help a sentimantal fool 1981 Massey Ferguson 265 2wd

Morning people.

I have quite a specific thing I'm looking for.

I grew up on my uncles farm and learnt to drive on a 1981 Massey Ferguson 265. sadly his rotted out due to dung and over working.

What I'd really like is to buy one of these for myself to restore and for memories- yes I'm a sentimental fool!

Would any one know of any around? it has to be a 81 as that was the year I was born as well.

Thank you to all for reading and hopefully helping

Re: Help a sentimantal fool 1981 Massey Ferguson 265 2wd

Quote Originally Posted by putty1981 View Post
    Morning people.

I have quite a specific thing I'm looking for.

I grew up on my uncles farm and learnt to drive on a 1981 Massey Ferguson 265. sadly his rotted out due to dung and over working.

What I'd really like is to buy one of these for myself to restore and for memories- yes I'm a sentimental fool!

Would any one know of any around? it has to be a 81 as that was the year I was born as well.

Thank you to all for reading and hopefully helping

I hope you find it and worth a bump. I'm looking for a couple of Massey Ferguson tractors from the 1960s / 1970s as well as attachments to go with them. There will be many of these no longer in use in outbuildings, yard corners and hedges that can be cleaned up and put to use. For anyone who wants these moved, I am happy to have a look and talk prices.