Thread: Case IH 1056xl tractor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Case IH 1056xl tractor

Hello guys!
    I'm newbie here and I need some help.
    We have got Case IH 1056xl tractor with front loader and PTO. But problem is that this tractor is in poor shape at exterior, interior, in electric things etc.
    Maybe some of you have some experience or have wiring diagrams or service manual? And help would be appreciated.

p.s sorry for my english guys.

Re: Case IH 1056xl tractor

Hi
    I don't have my training manuals for the 56 series now, I sold them a couple of years ago.
    But I do still have sensodraulic manual & also wiring diagrams.
    What sort of help are you looking for ?

Hi Sir.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm looking for engine wiring diagramms or maybe you can help me understand what's wrong with wires. I can't start tractor with turning ignition. For now problem is composed some of the main thick wires from Battery ''+'' to starter motor and than thermal relay(if im right and it calls that) and little bit area from alternator too. Previous owner from witch we bought this tractor said to me that some electrican working half a year and couldn't solve the problem.
    Now it's my turn to solve this electrical problem and get it in working stage how it should.
    Back to problem. When I turn ignition nothing happens, but when I start in starter motor side with screwdriver put to short between contacts than it tries to start working but can't and I smell nasty smell from wires like some of isolation starts to burn.

Hi
    Give me your e mail address & I'll send you a few photos of the wiring diagram for the starting circuit.

Oh, thanks Sir!

my email- rudolfs.maculis@gmail.com

Maybe you could send some lightning and dash wiring diagramms too, if you have. That will be very kind from you.

I've sent you a few wiring diagrams to get you started, will sort out the rest for you tomorrow 👍