Thread: Issues and Frustrations in Farming

Issues and Frustrations in Farming

Hi my name is Annabelle, I am a third year graphic design student studying at the Arts University Bournemouth. I am looking to get feed back on the frustrations and issues in farming. These issues will be focussing on you as a farmer and could be related to your relationship with the community, selling produce, isolation, environmental matters or anything else.

By answering this questions, you will consent to me using your responses in my research assignment for university. All personal data received from yourself will comply with the Arts University Bournemouth data and storage policies. You will be recorded anonymously in the report and will be referred to by your profession.

Any response you can give would be highly appreciated and may contribute to me designing a beneficial solution for farmers.

Re: Issues and Frustrations in Farming

Without a link to the survey we cannot complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
    Any response you can give would be highly appreciated and may contribute to me designing a beneficial solution for farmers.
    Could you explain to us how you envisage being able to provide a "beneficial solution for farmers" using a graphic design qualification please ?
    Last edited by zaza; 19-10-18 at 12:02 PM.

The muddy edge of the biggest puddle in the uk

graphics in farming every day, for instance there's graphic language when the neighbours sheep are on the lawn again when you get up sheep turd all round the mower deck again.