Thread: Sanderson teleporter 6-22 hydraulics

Sanderson teleporter 6-22 hydraulics

Hi,

Does anyone have a hydraulic system diagram for a Sanderson 6-22 (1989)?

Trying to sort a valve and a pump right now and would be helpful to look at a diagram- canít find any online 😕

Many thanks

Re: Sanderson teleporter 6-22 hydraulics

Might have something in a manual. What is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Linz B View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone have a hydraulic system diagram for a Sanderson 6-22 (1989)?

Trying to sort a valve and a pump right now and would be helpful to look at a diagram- canít find any online 😕

Many thanks
    I think at work I still have one of those customers parts books - the ones with the pictures and an item number for each part in the picture the idea being you rang the dealers parts man saying I need numbers X Y & Z. I'll see if its still about tomorrow.

In the meantime, iirc, it was pretty simple, pump driven off a short propshaft off the crank pulley, I think it went to some sort of priority valve that I think supplied the steering, biggish hoses but it also had a slamm maybe 1/4bsp hose on it too? then it went to the high pressure hydraulic filter? (IIRC the T2 range used a thick HP filter like the 227 TS we had but a lot shorter version). Next would of been to the main valve block which was under the cab with that PVC fly sheet covering it or something?

As the old duffer from Essex asked, whats the problem??
    The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......

Quote Originally Posted by Footsfitter View Post
    I think at work I still have one of those customers parts books - the ones with the pictures and an item number for each part in the picture the idea being you rang the dealers parts man saying I need numbers X Y & Z. I'll see if its still about tomorrow.

In the meantime, iirc, it was pretty simple, pump driven off a short propshaft off the crank pulley, I think it went to some sort of priority valve that I think supplied the steering, biggish hoses but it also had a slamm maybe 1/4bsp hose on it too? then it went to the high pressure hydraulic filter? (IIRC the T2 range used a thick HP filter like the 227 TS we had but a lot shorter version). Next would of been to the main valve block which was under the cab with that PVC fly sheet covering it or something?

Very little bsp on sandersons. Mostly JIC for hoses. The threads on some rams are bsp with adaptors to jic for hoses.

Quote Originally Posted by Footsfitter View Post

Yes steering valve had a 1/4 hose with jic ends to the orbital unit as a load sense line to tell valve when to send oil to steering. Steer valve or proirity valve was a danfoss on these very reliable hardly any trouble at all.

Image above shows #1 the priority valve mentioned above, #4 the danfoss steering valve and #3 is the 2-4ws changeover valve block

The lower half with the tank shows #10 the all important suction strainer. We had so much issues with fluff & bits off the seals that eventually I cut an extra removable cover in the side of the tank so it only took a quick drain of the tank and then whip the screen out every 300hr service otherwise the cast hydraulic pump used to start chattering where the restricted screen would make the pump cavitate.

Might be of some help? I may somewhere have sanderson microfische parts films! have to find where they went. if you'd like the book and the films pm or email me footsfitter@gbfoot.co.uk

Hi all sorry to hijack thread but seems to be a bit of knowledge here! I have a Sanderson 622 which I removed the crowd ram to get the seals replaced as it was creeping. Turns out it's not healthy! Does anyone know if these rams are interchangeable with other forklifts or should just bite the bullet on the repair costs? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callumr View Post
    Hi all sorry to hijack thread but seems to be a bit of knowledge here! I have a Sanderson 622 which I removed the crowd ram to get the seals replaced as it was creeping. Turns out it's not healthy! Does anyone know if these rams are interchangeable with other forklifts or should just bite the bullet on the repair costs? Thanks
    The crowd rams may of been common across earlier model but the compensator rams on the back were big on the earlier models and then went to those smaller ones on the T2 range.

Have you more than seal damage then? Did you disconnect the compensator hoses and try a load with them blanked off to see if the creep just in the tilt/crowd ram or the compensator's, or both??