Thread: How to use supply chains to improve financial performance of farming? Research survey

How to use supply chains to improve financial performance of farming? Research survey

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a PhD researcher at Cranfield University, under the supervision of Prof Michael Bourlakis and Prof Emel Aktas.

My research mainly focuses on how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK farming industry can take advantage of supply chain activities to improve their financial performance.

I would greatly appreciate it if you can participate in my survey by clicking the link below, which will take around 6 minutes. As feedback, you will receive a copy of the final report based on the data obtained from this survey.
    https://cranfielduniversity.eu.qualt...aJzOliizzZrPiR

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply here or contact me at denghao.wei@cranfield.ac.uk.

Thank you in advance and any assistance from you will be fully appreciated.

Kind regards

Denghao

Re: How to use supply chains to improve financial performance of farming? Research su

Is Rickard still nursing his NFU grievances at Cranfield?

Re: How to use supply chains to improve financial performance of farming? Research su

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Hi,
    I have no idea about the person you mentioned probably because we are in different schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I do not know if he is still at Cranfield, but if look up his blogs, I think you would highly approve of his stance on Brexit.
    Still has the same extreme views, egotistically.
    The is one thing though, the BRussels Broadcasting Corporation do not seem to call on him at every opportunity.
    Jack Caley