Thread: intatrac lp cab roof

john8210

intatrac lp cab roof

ive just ordered a flat roof from intatrac for the 784, they said it was the same design as original, has anyone had one and are they any good ? john

agrotron 150.7

Re: intatrac lp cab roof

[QUOTE=john8210;958016]ive just ordered a flat roof from intatrac for the 784, they said it was the same design as original, has anyone had one and are they any good ?

They wil be ok and if it dont look good they should take it back, i got a windscreen panel for a l cab and the quality was excelent and very wel made and fit better the origanal

john8210

i am begining to wonder if i have made an error ordering that roof. its got the high heater type one on at the mo, but squashed and after topping with it tonight , i am thinking i may have made a mistake and maybe should go for a high roof again as not to loose head room what do you think the low ones look like in comparison?

agrotron 150.7

I personaly would of gone fort high yan, they look better but cost more and extra exspence to get a heater if yours is nackrd, so it then would make the low un more appeiling due to price and less fafing about, headroom shouldnt be that much of an issue with low romf coz you sit quite low down anyway, surely your a handy man with a some steel a welder and bender

john8210

Quote Originally Posted by agrotron 150.7 View Post
    I personaly would of gone fort high yan, they look better but cost more and extra exspence to get a heater if yours is nackrd, so it then would make the low un more appeiling due to price and less fafing about, headroom shouldnt be that much of an issue with low romf coz you sit quite low down anyway, surely your a handy man with a some steel a welder and bender
    well , yeah i could make one to do the job , but the amount of time kills the job when one can be bought for reasonable money. plus i have too much paying work to do. robert taylors at bentham have an old stock heater type one to sell for 250 which is painted up ready to fit, it aint got the sunroof , but mine is ok and would fit in it. i could just make up a simple console without heater in and just put a radio etc in it. it would prob look a lot better like that.

agrotron 150.7

Quote Originally Posted by john8210 View Post
    well , yeah i could make one to do the job , but the amount of time kills the job when one can be bought for reasonable money. plus i have too much paying work to do. robert taylors at bentham have an old stock heater type one to sell for 250 which is painted up ready to fit, it aint got the sunroof , but mine is ok and would fit in it. i could just make up a simple console without heater in and just put a radio etc in it. it would prob look a lot better like that.
    That sounds good t me i used to use rbrt tylr when i had the 5140 they were alwayp good t me its a shame they leaving us, give them a ring an do a deal coz theyl want rid of it no doubt

john8210

yeah i think thats the way forward, i will make them an offer!