Thread: Deere MC1 cab

Deere MC1 cab

Anyone have a source for the nylon shoulder washers that pass through the glass to hold the glass to the door frames ?

I've Googled till I've gone google eyed and haven't found an exact match yet!

Thanks ETC

Re: Deere MC1 cab

Quote Originally Posted by Etcetera View Post
    Anyone have a source for the nylon shoulder washers that pass through the glass to hold the glass to the door frames ?

I've Googled till I've gone google eyed and haven't found an exact match yet!

Thanks ETC

Don't know what your exactly after but heres a quick taste of what a simple word phrase put into google images - your'll get visible results that are much better than loads of text to read, so tweak the search phrase to refine things if needed. You can force google to include a word or words in results- just put it in quotes ie- "like this" or even "like" "this"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=...30.v0dsdSNSt6M
    The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......

Thanks for the reply, I'm no stranger to Boolean searches. I was rather hoping someone could point me towards a single source. There are plenty of after market
    glass suppliers but none that seem to offer the necessary washers and spacers to fit. Previous owner of the tractor had fitted plexiglass ( or similar ) to the doors and discarded all the fixings. I need 6 sets of spacers and rubber washers for each door + other sundries such as plastic nut caps. Priced them at JD dealer and had to come home for a stiff drink !. Rubber washers are for pennies on the net, the shoulder washers whilst not expensive either are a bit more problematic, sourcing the right shoulder diameter to fit the glass coupled with bolt diameter and the shoulder length. I can most likely source from different suppliers, I was just hoping for an easy 1 click buy now option. I've just stripped the cab and repainted it and was hoping to have it rebuilt in time for hay tedding duties.

ETC

Thanks for the reply, I'm no stranger to Boolean searches. I was rather hoping someone could point me towards a single source. There are plenty of after market
    glass suppliers but none that seem to offer the necessary washers and spacers to fit. Previous owner of the tractor had fitted plexiglass ( or similar ) to the doors and discarded all the fixings. I need 6 sets of spacers and rubber washers for each door + other sundries such as plastic nut caps. Priced them at JD dealer and had to come home for a stiff drink !. Rubber washers are for pennies on the net, the shoulder washers whilst not expensive either are a bit more problematic, sourcing the right shoulder diameter to fit the glass coupled with bolt diameter and the shoulder length. I can most likely source from different suppliers, I was just hoping for an easy 1 click buy now option. I've just stripped the cab and repainted it and was hoping to have it rebuilt in time for hay tedding duties.

ETC