Thread: Matbro brake pedal leaking

Matbro brake pedal leaking

Hi, new to this forum and I am not a farmer .Our Matbro TS 280 1996 has various oil leak problems and I though the brake pedal may be the easiest to sort .anyone know if you can get a seal kit anywhere or maybe other makes use the same valve .
    As soon as you press the bake pedal oil comes out of the top it was working fine before we took it out to fit a new floor
    Thanks for any info

The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......

Re: Matbro brake pedal leaking

hi, have been in touch with HES matbro spares and before I comit to spending 300 ,I have remved the floor and I can see that the large seal on top has not gone back square after major cab re welding and new floor plate I am hoping that a good clean up and re positioning may do the trick .Just working a bit blind here as the workshop manual does not mention the brake pedal
    thanks

Re: Matbro brake pedal leaking

Quote Originally Posted by nooteboom View Post
    hi, have been in touch with HES matbro spares and before I comit to spending 300 ,I have remved the floor and I can see that the large seal on top has not gone back square after major cab re welding and new floor plate I am hoping that a good clean up and re positioning may do the trick .Just working a bit blind here as the workshop manual does not mention the brake pedal
    thanks
    Always worth trying, nothing to loose neither
    The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......