Thread: Charity Support

Charity Support

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris Putt and in October, with the backing of VALTRA, Agriweld & Agri-Linc I will be driving a T174e from John O'Groats to Lands End in aid of MacMillan, CLIC & The Bradley Lowery Foundation.

I'm aiming to raise as much money as possible and also if Guiness every get back to me, a World Record attempt for the distance.

Here is the crux of the matter the only thing i'm really struggling with is places to lay my head for a evening. I have a support van that'll have a mattress in there as a primary bed but would anyone know of any beds that maybe going spare for me and my support (2 chaps).

I totally understand if no one does but as I've discovered putting this together, if you don't ask, you don't get.

Many thanks for your time

Chris

Re: Charity Support

Do you know roughly what areas you plan to stop at night? I guess we're a long way off your route or you'd have been welcome.
    Don't itch for something if you're not prepared to scratch for it.

Re: Charity Support

At the Yorkshire show on the Ripon Farm Services stand was a chap raising money for Altzheimers and he had photos from his tractor trip doing Lands End - John O Groats a few years ago so I doubt that Guiness will be interested in your trip unless it is to set a speed record for doing it.

Good luck and I hope that you raise a goodly amount.