Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bit more help please ? MF 135

Re: A bit more help please ? MF 135

Quote Originally Posted by agrimax View Post
    Well Snipping tool is now on my taskbar! I'll try it in the future and then maybe have a look at Foxit too. Ta folks.
    And for MacOS users: Shift and Command held down, then 4. That combination provides a "rifle scope" tool which includes coordinate figures (probably in pixels) referenced from the top left corner of the screen. There is the sound of a camera shutter when the mouse button is pressed.

JV
    Agtronix - the home of the Weedswiper

Quote Originally Posted by john maddock View Post
    And for MacOS users: Shift and Command held down, then 4. That combination provides a "rifle scope" tool which includes coordinate figures (probably in pixels) referenced from the top left corner of the screen. There is the sound of a camera shutter when the mouse button is pressed.

JV
    Shift-comand-4 then press the space bar will select the complete app window, of the app the cursor is hovering over if you have more than one open. Shift-comand-3 takes a full screen-shot.

Well Snipping tool is now on my taskbar! I'll try it in the future and then maybe have a look at Foxit too. Ta folks.
    That's great Agrimax. Any chance of that paragraph out of the pdf manual now please. Or I could PM my email address and you could send me the manual if you would rather do that.

I saved the paragraph and also copied and pasted it but either way it still wouldn't show when I put it in a post here. It was in the preview ok but not after sending the post.
    Maybe need to look at Foxfit now!
    The manual I looked at is in the MF download section in the Classic Machinery Network forum. Part of the 135/148 workshop download.For whatever reason it's the 3A engine rather than the AD3 they've used but the lube system is the same anyway......

John, assuming the light to be the same as in my 6270, turn it anti-clockwise to the fully off position and then with a bit of pressure turn it some more and the lens will come off.
    Spot on, agrimax - although I had to grunt a little to get it to move.Many thanks for the tip.

JV
    Agtronix - the home of the Weedswiper

I saved the paragraph and also copied and pasted it but either way it still wouldn't show when I put it in a post here. It was in the preview ok but not after sending the post.
    The manual I looked at is in the MF download section in the Classic Machinery Network forum. Part of the 135/148 workshop download.For whatever reason it's the 3A engine rather than the AD3 they've used but the lube system is the same anyway......
    No, you can't copy and paste on to here any more. To get an image on here you have to use the Manage Attachments option. It's on the top line of tabs when you start to reply to a topic, between the Smiley and Undo tabs. Hover over it and it will say Attachments. Click on it and then click on Add Files, Browse and find the one you want, double click on it and the file name will appear in the box and then Upload. When it's done that you drag it down to the Attachments area and it puts it in your reply.

Thanks again Agrimax. Have downloaded the manual.