Thread: Is there anyone near Lister Wilder Ltd, Reading?

Is there anyone near Lister Wilder Ltd, Reading?

I'm hoping someone is located within cooee of Lister Wilder in Reading, can take delivery of some parts and send them on to me.

Tines for an MF1455E baler appear to be unobtainable in Aus., but I found 8 at Lister Wilder, Reading. Price of 8 per tine is ok, but their preferred carrier DPD has quoted 90 freight to Tasmania.

Just wondering if anyone can take delivery after I've paid for them, then send them on, seamail, which will cost around 27.

I'll refund postage, and be very happy to add something for your trouble.

Please PM me if you can help.

JV
    Agtronix - the home of the Weedswiper

Re: Is there anyone near Lister Wilder Ltd, Reading?

Quote Originally Posted by john maddock View Post
    I'm hoping someone is located within cooee of Lister Wilder in Reading, can take delivery of some parts and send them on to me.

Tines for an MF1455E baler appear to be unobtainable in Aus., but I found 8 at Lister Wilder, Reading. Price of 8 per tine is ok, but their preferred carrier DPD has quoted 90 freight to Tasmania.

Just wondering if anyone can take delivery after I've paid for them, then send them on, seamail, which will cost around 27.

I'll refund postage, and be very happy to add something for your trouble.

Please PM me if you can help.

JV
    Well there could be a slim chance of them going hand luggage to the oz mainland if you can wait about 53wks

Otherwise, send me the partnumber and I'll see what they will do them for to us as an account customer, then get them delivered to the workshop on their parts van and then bundled off to Taz for you
    The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......

Re: Is there anyone near Lister Wilder Ltd, Reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Footsfitter View Post
    Well there could be a slim chance of them going hand luggage to the oz mainland if you can wait about 53wks

Otherwise, send me the partnumber and I'll see what they will do them for to us as an account customer, then get them delivered to the workshop on their parts van and then bundled off to Taz for you
    Thank you FF. You are a good man.

JV
    Agtronix - the home of the Weedswiper