Thread: Trimble ez-steer bracket problem for Massey 7475

Trimble ez-steer bracket problem for Massey 7475

I was wondering if I have the correct ez-steer (foam wheel version) bracket for a Massey 7475? The bracket comes in 2 pieces and seems to sandwich together at an angle forming a trapezoid shape. An image of the bracket -

https://store.southplainsprecisionag...tCode=53059-30

I can't see how it fits at all!? Has anyone had any experience with this issue? Thank you.

Re: Trimble ez-steer bracket problem for Massey 7475

The unit where the forward/reverse lever and the windscreen wiper stalk are fitted has the same trapezoid shape I think?. The left side where the f/r lever is fitted, is wider than the right side. So when the bracket sandwiches this shape the foam wheel will sit above or below the windscreen wiper stalk.
    Sorry, no real experience but when I installed the autopilot motordrive on my 6470 I had to take a close look at the same area, just beneath the steering wheel

Thanks for the reply Henk. I'm in town for 2 days but when I get home, I will have a look. I was focusing on the steering column area and not so much where the indicator stalk / foward reverse area. I will let you know if I can get it fitted.

Thanks Henk, I have it fitted now. I feel a bit dumb for not seeing it - I was totaly focused on lower down on the steering column. This has been a big help, really appreciate it.

Great news, glad I could help!