Thread: Anyone familiar with this company?

Anyone familiar with this company?

https://rghsupplies.co.uk

Last edited by Footsfitter; 06-04-20 at 08:34 AM. Reason: add link

Re: Anyone familiar with this company?

Not in my area so no idea sorry.

Someone from Kent or surrounding area that would chime in, please?

Don't know of them, but a good website with real pictures and info that stacks up is a good start.

I think this looks more like the real deal doesn't it?

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.0994...2!8i6656?hl=en

Google streetview is a handy tool, although to be fair I know a brilliant industrial compressor spares supplier and looking at their premises on street view is a bit of an eye opener of an area to say the least, but he has been the salt of the earth on a couple of occasions sourcing spares for me, but street view is handy when you can gauge a business premises.

TBH "Suite 2077, 6-8 Revenge Road" from your initial "supplier"is the sort of address you'd expect from a backstreet Chinese sweat shop
    The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......

Good idea under present circumstances to check with the company that they are still operating and shipping.
    C19 has forced many to shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Footsfitter View Post
    Don't know of them, but a good website with real pictures and info that stacks up is a good start.

I think this looks more like the real deal doesn't it?

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.0994...2!8i6656?hl=en

Google streetview is a handy tool, although to be fair I know a brilliant industrial compressor spares supplier and looking at their premises on street view is a bit of an eye opener of an area to say the least, but he has been the salt of the earth on a couple of occasions sourcing spares for me, but street view is handy when you can gauge a business premises.

TBH "Suite 2077, 6-8 Revenge Road" from your initial "supplier"is the sort of address you'd expect from a backstreet Chinese sweat shop
    30 years ago I was doing a lot of business with a man in the borders got to the point it was orders of £20-30,000 never an issue goods were delivered, cheque arrived with in a couple of weeks.
    Then one Christmas he wanted something over the holiday period, I could not find a haulier, and not wanting to let a good customer down was left with no alternative than hook my trailer behind my truck and take it myself.
    I was absolutely horrified when I arrived, it was a real pit. The guy obviously never had a penny, at least not to be spent on the wrong things! I left with a cheque in my pocket , not that I asked for it.
    He regularly received awards in his industry though
    Ixworth Solar Farming Ltd.

Warren Buffet reckons when the Tide goes out is when you find who is bathing without Trunks!
    I suspect sadly current circumstances will reveal more than a few....
    Seen a few now that ran a flash motor etc.....and when it came down to it “Fur coats and no Knickers”.
    Father used to tell me of a Farm that was being sold....long time back...by auction as was the way, swish local hotel was the local venue for these events.
    Into the sale came a local family of “Muck Hawkers”.....(in the day when FYM was dumped in small heaps all over a field from a horse and cart then spread evenly over the field.
    The “Muck Hawkers” made their living from spreading these heaps for farms around the area..
    Father reckoned they arrived in their working gear as they had left the field.....proceeded to “Outbid” all others present and purchase the farm...
    Signed up the paperwork, paid what was due and returned back to work.....