Thread: Best mobile phone deals

Best mobile phone deals

Daughters (13) phone is with orange and was costing 10 a month. Orange has now put this up to 20
    as she (me) is now out of contract. They say best deal they can do now is 400 mins, unlimited texts for 18.80.
    What have you seen out there ??

Re: Best mobile phone deals

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-m...lans/index.htm vodafone 10.50, more tan enough minutes and unlimited texts, find these deals much better value as you can buy you own basic phone for under 30

On Orange Racoon tariff using my own phone 15 month giving 600 minutes talk & 600 texts.

Orange full contract price was too dear for the phone + calls/texts that I wanted , so I bought my own Sim-Free phone from Pre-Paymania. The first 4 months savings using calls-only contract paid for my phone.

Dolphin7 is 7 per month and gives 150 mins 250 MB data and 500 texts http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phon...m-only#dolphin

Any use?

Have a look at talk mobile from the Car phone warehouse, deals with free phones from 7.50 a month.

Jon

giffgaff offer 250 minutes ,unlimited texts and 1 gb of data for 10 month ,they use an 02 signal https://giffgaff.com/sim-only?utm_so...llence-10Black

Just had an offer off virgin media, not sure if available to everyone on just existing customers ? Sim only, 1200 minutes, unlimited texts, 1gb data, on a 30 day rolling contract. All for 12 a month

when i my contract came to an end i went to see phones for u just to check if they could beat the original companys and suprisingly they can by a lot
    i wanted a very high use deal and for the same money with the same service provider and the latest phone opposed to an out of date model the contract came with twice as much internet and calls and the same unlimited texts well worth going to see them

T Mobile

I'm on something similar with Virgin (not quite as generous) and pay 6 or so a month, usingmy old phone (HTC Desire S). When I change phones it will be for the Nexus 4, an incredibly good value smart phone.
    Stay in Northamptonshire - meadowviewcottages.co.uk

I have just changed to Sim Only on Vodafone, 30 day rolling contract, unlimited minutes, u/l texts, 1Gb data 17.42 inc. (Previously was on 900 mins, unlimited texts, 500mb data @ 15.32)

Thought that was pretty good but I will probably give it 2 or 3 months and then give them another call.

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy View Post
    when i my contract came to an end i went to see phones for u just to check if they could beat the original companys and suprisingly they can by a lot
    i wanted a very high use deal and for the same money with the same service provider and the latest phone opposed to an out of date model the contract came with twice as much internet and calls and the same unlimited texts well worth going to see them
    with p4u do you keep your old number , as they get commision on new contracts , . asked other night when got emma a new lap top in currys/pc world .they offered vodaphone red , with a phone , but rang voda direct ,and got free mobile to any net work , free land line free text and 2 gig data , as long existing user , 19 month , dont need fancy phone they offered so discounted a bit more ,

Just a suggestion but it might be worth checking phone usage if not all of the bundled minutes and texts were being used it might be cheaper to switch to pay as you go rather than start a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by defender View Post
    giffgaff offer 250 minutes ,unlimited texts and 1 gb of data for 10 month ,they use an 02 signal https://giffgaff.com/sim-only?utm_so...llence-10Black
    +1

I just changed to giffgaff and pay the 12 per month , 250 min, unlimited texts and unlimited data. Works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 5312 View Post
    +1

I just changed to giffgaff and pay the 12 per month , 250 min, unlimited texts and unlimited data. Works well for me.
    I to have just got the 12 goody bag from Giffgaff no contract option having just got my first smartphone Nokia 620 from O2 in a one day deal offer 115. O2 mobile rates aren't competitive yet Giffgaff use O2 as the carrier and they offer better deals,
    Some days you're the Top Dog - some days you're the Lamp Post