Thread: 'Pool Marketing Commitment Form Harvest 2013.

Panzer III

'Pool Marketing Commitment Form Harvest 2013.

Well I wasn't expecting any surprises in the post today, but when I opened the envelope to find a 'Pool Marketing ***Commitment*** Form for Harvest 2013'. I read it from cover to cover, even the small print, and gave it some careful thought.

And the result of that careful consideration was:

- The person that posted it is either deaf, blind, or an eternal optimist.

- And the person that returns it must be either completely insane, clairvoyant or have a soft spot for juggling hand grenades.

Either way, I had a chuckle and filed it in the appropriate place.

Renaultman

Re: 'Pool Marketing Commitment Form Harvest 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer III View Post
    Well I wasn't expecting any surprises in the post today, but when I opened the envelope to find a 'Pool Marketing ***Commitment*** Form for Harvest 2013'. I read it from cover to cover, even the small print, and gave it some careful thought.

And the result of that careful consideration was:

- The person that posted it is either deaf, blind, or an eternal optimist.

- And the person that returns it must be either completely insane, clairvoyant or have a soft spot for juggling hand grenades.

Either way, I had a chuckle and filed it in the appropriate place.
    I know a lot of people are expecting more than 180.00 for their pools, this year. I hope they get it.

ged

Quote Originally Posted by Renaultman View Post
    I know a lot of people are expecting more than 180.00 for their pools, this year. I hope they get it.
    175 feed wheat payed today harvest pool

Renaultman

Quote Originally Posted by ged View Post
    175 feed wheat payed today harvest pool
    I would say that was pretty fair. Is there a handling charge to come off that?

ged

Quote Originally Posted by Renaultman View Post
    I would say that was pretty fair. Is there a handling charge to come off that?
    yes 1.50

Seat Right Back

hmm , thats a difficult one , 175 squidlies whilst is a bloody good price for a harvest pool makes you wonder when they sold the majority of the pool wheat ,
    I would of expected many of the harvest pools to come in around the 150 to 160's because of the price that was being offered in june , july and lets face it most of us who had just come out of the field from ear wash spraying were hoping for a very very big harvest , and if that was the case would of made for a very depressed harvest grain price , so somewhere something doesnt quiet add up