Thread: FM 750:getting info out of it?

Badshot

FM 750:getting info out of it?

How do I go about getting info out of this box of tricks? There is a usb port which I assume will allow me to download onto a memory stick, but what programmes do I use to read it? There was nothing came in the box.

All help much appreciated as I have been filling in the data as I do things but now need to collate it for my records

graybo

Re: FM 750:getting info out of it?

Farmworks.

Badshot

Thanks, I assume the free view version will suffice for a start.

graybo

Yes indeedy.

Badshot

Just downloaded it and it looks useful, have to see how I get on with it. If I can fill in my records as I go and just download them via memory stick I'll be a happy chap indeed.

Badshot

OK I give up, I am too thick to work this programme out. I have the info from my 750 on a stick. Put this in the usb on the laptop, tried the read info bit of the programme (only one thing at a time?) Can't find the details on the programme.

What am I doing wrong?

philtempleton

Select Read Job Data, click the + beside CFX 750 to expand your list of options, choose Memory Drive, then go across and choose the drive letter that Windows assigned to the stick.

The data will then appear in the white area, all pre-selected, so just click OK.