Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sumo dts

Spud

Re: sumo dts

Blimey, theres some differences there Pilot, do you have a pic showing a wider veiw (as in Muzuri pics) of the DTS bit?

clodhopper

I have seen lots of impressive pictures showing the DTS at work, however, I'd love to see some of its results ie. established, growing crops. Are there any out there?

The main reason for asking is to try and get some perspective of 333mm row widths and bare ground in between as this is my only reservation over strip till drills.

Any thoughts/pictures?

Martin Lole

Quote Originally Posted by clodhopper View Post
    I have seen lots of impressive pictures showing the DTS at work, however, I'd love to see some of its results ie. established, growing crops. Are there any out there?

The main reason for asking is to try and get some perspective of 333mm row widths and bare ground in between as this is my only reservation over strip till drills.

Any thoughts/pictures?
    http://www.mzuri.eu/

ianfelts

Any thoughts/pictures?
    I asked sumo the same question a few weeks ago, also asked about availability of demo machines. As yet no reply. But i suspect they wont have any available, as they wont want to come anywhere near our heavy bedfordshire clay soils !!

Johndeere

Any thoughts/pictures?
    Have a look on the direct drilling photo gallery

tote

Or there Facebook page sumo uk