Thread: Mtx error code?

poult135

Mtx error code?

I have the error code " P " showing up in under the hitch control flap on our Mtx 135. Only now and again and the hydraulic arms freeze and you have to stop/start the tractor to get em working again. Poteniometer maybe?

Thanks

cyrush

Re: Mtx error code?

This is " an open or shorted position command circuit"

One of 3 possibilities :- either a broken wire or loose socket connector pin or a shorted to earth wire/ connector from the position control potentiometer or a fault in that potentiometer!!

mcc man

99% gurantee it will be position command dial potentiometer (the big knob you turn it the cab to move arms up and down) and i bet it prob only happens when you move it right to the top to release hitch ?

common problem with them just needs a new pot and recalibrating

mccman

combineman

99% gurantee it will be position command dial potentiometer (the big knob you turn it the cab to move arms up and down) and i bet it prob only happens when you move it right to the top to release hitch ?

common problem with them just needs a new pot and recalibrating
    +1
    probably when dial goes into the arms locked position

poult135

yes only happens when lifting to the top to realese the puh. Pain in the arse. Have to get the control pot priced up. Thanks for the help

mcc man

236481A2 149.91 RRP

mcc man

poult135

Thanks mcc man. Do you have to pull the right hand console off to change from underneath? And you also have to recalibrate? Being we're on the error code buisness we have a mc115 with (i think) the error code (H) displaying almost continuosly and the hitch switch part no (194214a3) stays solid yellow. Doesnt seem to affect its working though? Thanks again

mcc man

undo all the screws on the top cover and ease it up to change it just pull the knob off and undo the 13mm nut to release the sensor, the wire is normally cable tied up to the loom under the cover which is a bit tricky to cut without catching the other wires scenes as u cant see it coz the cover doesnt lift very far up, put pto in 1000 speed and it gives you more room, make sure to get the little tit in the hole when you fit the new pot, yes the system needs re-calibrating after to make it work correctually easy enough to do tho.

Error code H is hitch position controll potiometer the one out side under the left hand rock arm looks same as one in cab but has a longer wire and it is different, they wont swap, same again needs replacing but if its not stopping it from working i wouldnt worry about it for now,

the enable light on the switch will always stay lit constantly if any fault is detected on the hitch system.

122756A3 100.06 for pot for rock arm

mcc man

Kiwi Ed

While we are on MTX hitch electrics, what would the cost in British be for a MTX 150 draught sensor pin (the one on the inside end of the lower arm)? Thanks.

mcc man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Ed View Post
    While we are on MTX hitch electrics, what would the cost in British be for a MTX 150 draught sensor pin (the one on the inside end of the lower arm)? Thanks.

if its the old style one pre late 2009 its 403057a3 247.33

if its the latter type 'bosch' one its 6502895m91 182.82

McC man

Kiwi Ed

Thanks for reply, its a 2004.

Stead agriculture

Hello I have had the error code cs1 and ic0 come up enyone know what the could be ?

Hi, would anyone have a fix for the following problem? Error Code 22 The right hand potentiometer signal is not detected by the controller mtx mccormick 150