Thread: Row cleaners

Jack Russell

Row cleaners

I'm wanting some row cleaners that will clear a heavy layer of chopped wheat straw. May also need to clear chopped barley straw. When you look at whats available in the states there is a huge number of manufacturers. Is there any better than others at clearing our type of trash?

Cheers

Kentish_Andy

Re: Row cleaners

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
    I'm wanting some row cleaners that will clear a heavy layer of chopped wheat straw. May also need to clear chopped barley straw. When you look at whats available in the states there is a huge number of manufacturers. Is there any better than others at clearing our type of trash?

Cheers
    For what drill and row spacing. From what I understand they do not work well on narrow rows as the front row cleaners put all the trash over the rear rows. If you find some that work then let me know. K-hart industries is one company.

Jack Russell

We are builind it from scratch. It will be V form and about 470mm spacing. The Martin cleaners look good.

Devon James

Sly ag bring over the sunco (I think thats what they are called) Followed ground well and easy to adjust.

Is this a rape planting machine you are making?