Thread: Newholland T6.165

Newholland T6.165

Been A While Since I Was Last On Here, Here Is A Quick Vid Of The Whine Issue We Have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bg_drLI9w

Re: Newholland T6.165

Is it as noisy with the cab door shut?

Is it only in that rang or does is whine like that on the road? Must be annoying listerning to that all day in that range in field though

got a 140 case that is much the same with same box

god thats terrible
    surely that can't be classed as normal??

dreadfull noise. are they all like that or is it a certain gearbox. i had a fiat 100/90 years ago . very noisy. i got fed up of it and got rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by Warner115 View Post
    Been A While Since I Was Last On Here, Here Is A Quick Vid Of The Whine Issue We Have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bg_drLI9w

If it only whines like that in the TOP 2 gears in EVERY range then you have an issue with the C1 clutch pack.
    When you calibrate does it show simila pack numbers to the other packs?

its the norm we got told ares is reely bad under strain in reverse

shut up and put up with it thats what we to do

Thats really, really bad. Send it back!

Its these kinds of silly things you just dont get with other brands. It seems to be NH's more than any other make there are 'good ones' and 'bad ones'. Why is this?

I have a new Case 115 ( same as NH T6.155, I think) there is a whine, maybe not as bad as that. Mine is worst when in the road and I decelerate. My Case has a loader on it, very noisy on gear shifts and direction shifts. tBH, I'm not very happy with it and the noises that come from the gearbox.

talking to nh yesterday and because they weren't a were of the front axle blowing up in warranty they wont have anything to do with it 110 hours out only 2.5 years old even that it as always jumped in the air when braking on road so you lot with the problems give them greth dont just put up with there crap unless you will get stung like us

ps how do your lot steer on the road ares wonders every were ?

Thamks for the replys its bin the worst blue one with problems yes it whines every range top 2 gears not happy newholland have know about it for a while we were the first to notice it had them down to it twice theres another chap with the same problem as ours with whine issue hes demanding a new tractor and so should we i reacon they have replaced cogs new gearbox still not fixed the issue ps valtrarule yes it wonders all over the place

yes its bad in the cab to cant here yourself think nearly done 500 hours in it. the excuses i have heard are the engines quiter so u can here it whine more and they changed the backend oil asif that would tone it down. thing is its twice the price and they say they are improved i cant see it hate the push out hitches lil bit of dirt wont latch or unlatch had to adjust it 3 times since last july never had to touch one before. and nh are still producing them if it was another make they would stop production and sort the problem out.

is the same on the road its that loud you cant talk on phone (hands free) when asked about it they told us its just a different sound and we will get use to it
    the steering seems the same on any nh so why can they still sell them they are not safe we can sit in yard and turn steering wheel all the way round slowly with out wheels turning
    as for back up just look at my thread good look sell it now if i was you

is the whine louder in 4wd? we have a loud whine with 4wd engaged in our 6070. dealer and nh having a problem getting to the bottom of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppin diesel View Post
    is the whine louder in 4wd? we have a loud whine with 4wd engaged in our 6070. dealer and nh having a problem getting to the bottom of it.
    yes it is