Thread: AD-BLUE USAGE NIL!

AD-BLUE USAGE NIL!

Why would or what would cause a tractor to stop using adblue? In the last 30 hrs it hasn't used a drop, doing the sort of work I have been it would usually have used about 15 or so litres. No fault codes showing, no lack of performance, everything else normal.

Re: AD-BLUE USAGE NIL!

Quote Originally Posted by MR NODDY View Post
    Why would or what would cause a tractor to stop using adblue? In the last 30 hrs it hasn't used a drop, doing the sort of work I have been it would usually have used about 15 or so litres. No fault codes showing, no lack of performance, everything else normal.
    I'm struggling to see what your problem is, leave the bugger alone as long as it's performing, it'll be reet. When you find out your secret, for god's sake let all of us know and we can do the same thing so ours don't use the stuff!!!!

I've heard talk of adblue chrystalising around the sensor in the tank ,thus fooling the system into thinking everything is tikity boo, don't know how true this is.

Chances are the float on the ad-blue sender is possibly stuck at the full mark.
    Although it is showing full all the time, eventually when the tank nears empty you should start getting errors and derates as there are other monitors such as the pressures in the dcu controller.