Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ayrshire
    Posts
    189

    first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Why cant this be shared with the other fm co-op members like arla Tesco do with their aligned price ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    125

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by big philip View Post
    Why cant this be shared with the other fm co-op members like arla Tesco do with their aligned price ?
    I would reply with an in-depth reply, phillip, regarding coops, but I suspect it'll touch some raw nerves, so I wont.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    91

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by big philip View Post
    Why cant this be shared with the other fm co-op members like arla Tesco do with their aligned price ?
    Why ask the question. Just hand in your notice like I have & leave them to it. My pockets aren't deep enough to stay

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    165

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenslades View Post
    Why ask the question. Just hand in your notice like I have & leave them to it. My pockets aren't deep enough to stay
    That's ok if your in an area that has the choice

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    111

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Word is around here that FM have given notice to part company with a consultant led group of around 40 farmers who were on a special deal and allegedly gettinga very good price

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    91

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfromhill View Post
    That's ok if your in an area that has the choice
    My comment was directed at Philip not at other producers. He made his point in an earlier thread so why keep bringing it up? It was also proved by a nestle producer that the famous hoops are not to be disclosed to other members in this supposed co-op, which means they don't actually exist to any real meaning. So leave the sleeping dogs to lie, stop hitting those "who still believe" in the face with this issue & hand in his notice. It's not going to do anyone any good to keep dragging it up but the more of us who can leave, the less milk should be going through westbury so that surely will help those left

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by big philip View Post
    Why cant this be shared with the other fm co-op members like arla Tesco do with their aligned price ?

    I'm guessing probably the same reason Muller Wiseman don't share out the Tesco, Sainsbury, Co-op and M&S?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ayrshire
    Posts
    189

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by dairycoos View Post
    I'm guessing probably the same reason Muller Wiseman don't share out the Tesco, Sainsbury, Co-op and M&S?
    with one big difference , muller wiseman is a private company not a farmer owned uk cooperative with shared ideals and goals taking capital from all its members . hopefully fm will go from strength to strength for all our sakes

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by big philip View Post
    with one big difference , muller wiseman is a private company not a farmer owned uk cooperative with shared ideals and goals taking capital from all its members . hopefully fm will go from strength to strength for all our sakes
    I hope MW have similar ambitions to have shared ideals and goals for all their members too one day.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    125

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by dairycoos View Post
    I hope MW have similar ambitions to have shared ideals and goals for all their members too one day.
    And I sincerely hope not. One isn't a "member" of MW. You're a valued supplier. Not a cash cow (excuse the pun, please).

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14

    Re: first milk nestle 28.3p until april 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors Farmer View Post
    And I sincerely hope not. One isn't a "member" of MW. You're a valued supplier. Not a cash cow (excuse the pun, please).
    Pun excused!
    Not feeling a 'valued supplier' at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •