Thread: BPS Online 2016

BPS Online 2016

They are pushing this now, there is even a youtube channel with all the links.
    I did try to access it yesterday, log-in was successful but then there was just a loading indicator for several minutes.

I wanted to look at the mapping as they still haven't paid our BPS2015 presumably due to problems related to mapping and Common Land. Or something...
    They said anyone not paid by end of Feb would get a letter with more accurate ETA but that didn't happen.

Re: BPS Online 2016

Quote Originally Posted by 4wd View Post
    They are pushing this now, there is even a youtube channel with all the links.
    I did try to access it yesterday,
    Ditto, logged in yesterday (once I'd remembered where I'd noted last years registration details!) & amazingly everything looks Ok.
    Hope it continues to work ...

Updates are posted on the RPA blog. You can register for email updates of this blog.
    https://capreform.blog.gov.uk/2016/0...plication-now/

The link to log onto (or register for) your BPS & see your details & farm maps is www.ruralpayments.service.gov.uk
    British Farming Forum on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/BritishFarmingForum

I did manage to look at the maps late yesterday, but again this morning the site seems so sluggish it won't load?
    Doesn't seem a good start though obviously *everyone* is trying to have a quick check.

If it's anything like the Scottish site was last year, the best time to get on it is about 3 o'clock in the morning.

Tried to log in today and told number was wrong, phoned and told because i had not used since last year that password had expired.
    tried to get new password and all locked up.
    Had to re register and got in, but can only look at land as rest dont work yet!!